Are you one of those persons who want to get rid of annoying fat on your back? The back fat is for sure a problem when wearing a bra, a swimsuit or a tight dress. It is much easier to forget this part of your body and accumulate fat in this area. However, you need commitment, discipline and workout to get rid of back fat. I am going to list the best exercises to lose fat back.
If you want to have aesthetically beautiful figure, then you must not forget to add workouts to your fitness routine which target back, shoulders and arms. Here are 3 best workouts which will help you get rid of back fat in 21 days if you workout regularly.
1. Elbow kiss
- Stand with your feet shoulder length apart. Hold 5-10lb dumbbells in both hands.
- Spread your arms on each side at the height of the shoulder.
- Fold your arms upward on elbow making ninety degree angle.
- Move your both arms towards front such that both forearms and elbows touch each other. Hold your arms in that position for 5 seconds.
- Move your arms back to sides and then return them to the starting position.
- Perform 3 sets each of 10 repetition. (You can also perform this workout without dumbbells.)
Target: chest, shoulders
2. Crisscross Reverse Fly
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a 5- to 8-pound weight in each hand.
- Bend your knees slightly and tip your torso forward to a 45-degree angle.
- Cross your arms at the wrists in front of your knees, then lift arms to shoulder height, with the weights out to the sides.
- Slowly lower your arms to the starting position, crossing weights in the opposite direction.
Do 3 sets of 10–12 reps.
Target: shoulders, upper back
3. Push and Touch
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, a 5- to 8-pound dumbbell in each hand, arms down by your sides with palms facing forward.
- Bring your arms forward and up to shoulder height so the backs of your upper arms are parallel to the floor.
- Pause, then in one smooth movement raise your arms overhead and tap the ends of the weights together.
- Slowly return arms to shoulder height, pause, then lower to starting position.
Do 3 sets of 6–8 reps.
Target: shoulders, chest, upper back
The only way you will be able to get rid of back fat if you stop complaining about the back fat and how unattractive it looks when you wear bra, swimming suit or tight dress and start exercising. The above workouts will help you get rid of the back fat in 21 days if you are consistent and committed.
Here is another good workout for a sexy back. Just follow along and you will be amazed by the outcome.
You should also try to get involved in other healthy activities such as swimming twice a week. Watching your food portions and drinking water specially before meals.