Do you want to know how you can lose belly fat quickly and have flat sexy looking belly? Here you will discover the most effective exercises to help you lose tummy fat fast.
you need to do more than just dieting to lose belly fat accumulated around your tummy over the past many years either due to your eating habits or after pregnancy. You must include workouts to your weight loss efforts to lose belly fat.
You must understand that without active life style and adding exercises to your daily routine, it is hard to lose belly fat. It is even harder to keep it off.
The following sets of 5 exercises will help you lose belly fat. You will also notice that as the fat melts away, you feel more energetic and active throughout the day.
The only hurdle standing between you and to lose belly fat is your indecision and hesitation. Once you are determined to get rid of that spare tire, nothing will stop you to have a slimmer and sexier abs.
1. Standing Side Bending:
- Stand tall with feet and legs together and reach both arms straight up overhead as you inhale.
- Lower your right arm down the right side of your body and exhale as you lengthen the left arm over the head, bending body gently to the right.
- Inhale to return arms overhead to center and exhale as you repeat on the left side.
2. Front Kicking to Lose Belly Fat:
- Stand with your feet in a right-foot lead stance, fists at chin height.
- Raise your right knee toward your chest, then kick straight out as if you’re slamming a door closed with your heel.
- Quickly bring your leg back, placing it staggered behind your left.
- Repeat with your left leg, and continue alternating.
3. Crunches to Lose Belly Fat:
Model Dominica Westling is showing how to do crunches to make it a great abdominal exercise in this video.
- Lie down flat on a mat with your knees set and feet on the ground. Instead, you can also high your legs off the floor at a 90 degrees angle.
- Now high your hands and place them behind your head or retain them traversed on your chest.
- Breathe in intensely and as you from top to toe your upper torso off the surface, breathe out.
- Over again breathe in as you get back down and breathe out as you come up.
- In the beginning, perform this for 10 times as a beginner.
- Repeat to perform 2-3 sets.
4. Side Crunch to Lose Belly Fat:
This video shows you how to perform side crunch to help you tone your obliques and your 6 Pack. Side crunches are very good to get rid of those love handles.
- Lay on the floor as if you were doing regular crunches.
- Starting at your waist, turn your legs completely to the left side.
- Place your hands behind your head for support.
- Lift your head up slightly off the ground as if you were doing a regular crunch.
- Lower your head back down so it almost touches the ground.
- After desired number of reps is achieved, repeat exercise on other side.
5. Reverse Crunches to Lose Belly Fat:
- Lie on your back and extend your arms out to the side.
- Raise your knees and feet so they create a 90-degree angle.
- Contract your abdominal and exhale as you lift your hips off the floor with control.
- Try to keep your knees at a right angle.
- Inhale and slowly lower.
- Repeat 8 to 12 times.
The above workouts when combined with a balanced diet will help you melt down the extra fat around your belly much faster than you can imagine. The key is the persistence. Do not give up as it may take some time depending on your body shape before you will have flat tummy.
You may also like to add these 5 easy workouts for having slim thighs and legs along with the above exercises or try some of these natural weight loss drinks.