Most women think chest exercises will result in unwanted bulk rather than pretty breasts they want. The truth is that breast lifting exercises not only help to give sagging breasts firmer boost but also provide many added benefits. You can have lean muscles while exercising for firmer bust line and sexier cleavage. Gravity does work on your boobs as well and without proper workout it might not be possible for you keep your ta-tas firm and perky.
You can start breast lifting exercises even from right this moment without having to wait for season to use your strapless dress or beach vacations to wear swim suit .
Breast Lifting Exercises
These 5 easy workouts will not only give your breasts a boost but also help keep you strong for everyday activities. You can chose to perform all the 5 breast lifting exercises or start with couple and then gradually add the other exercises to your workout routine.
1. Reverse Dumbbell Fly Breast Lifting Workout
- Grab a pair of dumbbells and stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent.
- Position your hands, palms facing each other, in front of your thighs with elbows slightly bent.
- Lean forward 45 degrees from your hips.
- Keeping elbows bent, squeeze your shoulder blades together and raise your elbows to shoulder height.
- Lower the weights.
2. Half Push Ups Breast Lifting Exercise
How to do Half Push ups:
- Place hands shoulder-width apart on bench.
- Balance on hands and balls of your feet so your body forms a straight line.
Bend elbows and lower body half the distance to bench (6 to 8 inches).
- Hold for 30 seconds, and then press back up to start.
- Repeat 3-5 times.
3. Wall Ups Breast Firming Workout
How to do Wall Ups:
- Stand 2 feet away from the wall, facing the wall with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Place your palms on the wall and bend the elbow.
- Lean forward as if you are pushing the wall until your noses touches the wall.
- Hold in that position for about 10-15 seconds.
- Repeat the same for 30 times.
4. Medicine Ball Pull Over for Firm Breasts
How to do Medicine Ball Pull Over:
- Hold a medicine ball straight up in the air.
- Slowly lower the medicine ball behind your head as far as you can, keeping arms lengthened with a soft elbow bend.
- Squeeze your chest and triceps as you bring the ball back to the original position above your chest.
5. Tricep Dips Breast Lifting Exercise
- Position your hands shoulder-width apart on a secured bench or stable chair.
- Slide your butt off the front of the bench with your legs extended out in front of you.
- Straighten your arms, keeping a little bend in your elbows to keep tension on your triceps and off your elbow joints.
- Slowly bend your elbows to lower your body toward the floor until your elbows are at about a 90-degree angle. Be sure to keep your back close to the bench.
- Once you reach the bottom of the movement, press down into the bench to straighten your elbows, returning to the starting position. This completes one rep.
- Keep your shoulders down as you lower and raise your body. You can bend your legs to modify this exercise.