Are you interested in keeping your body healthy and in the best possible shape? One of the best ways to stay healthy and lose weight is to eat food that is healthy and at the same time, helps you burn body fat.
Here are the most common and easily available foods which should be part of your healthy weight loss meal plan.
- Eggs: One of the most common foods available, eggs contain minerals, vitamins, proteins and essential fats. Eggs are the complete food, they are filling and reduce cravings.
- Apples: These beauties contain 85% water which makes them very filling. They contain fiber which helps in digestion and it takes more calories to digest an apple than the ones in an apple itself.
- Greek Yogurt: This yogurt contains a lot more protein than plain yogurt and milk. It is a very good snack for cravings and has probiotic bacteria which helps in digestion.
- Cucumber: Reduces bloating of the belly as it relieves fluid retention and it’s outer skin is rich in fibers which is good for digestion.
- Fish: Salmon and tuna are the best examples of fish that contain a high concentration of Omega 3 fatty acids. these essential fats and they help promote fat burning,
- Almonds: Contrary to popular belief almonds are not nuts but actually seeds and like fish they contain healthy fats and a fair amount of proteins and carbohydrates. They are energy rich foods and are very filling.
- Leafy Greens: These kinds of vegetables have a very low calorie count and are fiber rich as well. They also contain calcium and help prevent cancer.
- Turkey: They are low in fat and high in protein and lets admit it they taste so good! It contains a good source of vitamins and help keeping cholesterol low.
- Oats with Cinnamon: This food combo is an excellent start to your day. Oats are a great source of carbohydrates and fibers. They are also very filling while the cinnamon helps in increasing your metabolism.
- Water: Sorry for not blowing your mind with a super complex food as the last point but obviously it is essential. Drinking water 30 minutes before and after a meal can help fill you up but if you drink during meals, it will cause bloating.